Happy New Year!
If you want to make more money in 2020, then we have one word for you – CLARITY.
Pam says, “Before you sell something, you’ve got to say something,” and you need to be crystal clear on who your audience is and what they want if you’re going to find sweet success.
We mention your target audience in just about every episode because it drives your whole business. What you sell, what you say, and where and how you say it – they all depend on who you’re talking to.
When you know who you’re selling to, it’s easier to attract them with solutions, ideas, and advice that are a perfect fit – and it’s easier to find them and connect with them, too.
If you’ve already leaped into action for 2020, we encourage you to slow down, back up, and think things through. Take time to listen to and observe your audience, notice what they want, and reflect on your experiences to uncover your “secret sauce” – the thing that only you can do especially for them.
In this first episode of the decade, listen in for key questions to focus your business planning for 2020, why you need to let your prospects and leads hear your heart, our simple formula for success, why it’s essential to have a business coach, and other ideas for getting and staying focused this year.
You can do more business with less effort, less stress, and zero drama. Schedule time with us to talk through your business plans for 2020 and start the year right.
Highlights From This Episode:
- Are you marketing and promoting without knowing why you’re in business?
- The type of goal setting you need to do to get money coming in
- 3 questions to ask yourself about what to offer your customers
- The 3 things someone is actually buying when they purchase your products or services
- What (or who) are your customers struggling to get to that is readily available through you?
- A perfect example of when and why you’d have more than one website
- The reason you see O.G. online marketers with several YouTube accounts
- Why Pam still likes to use Flickr
- Why you need to consolidate your social media accounts
- 6 places to observe your audience and discover their hot topics and interests
- 2 ways to use Amazon to research your niche and target audience
- A foolproof way to uncover what readers want you to write about
- Listen to your audience and look at trends before you start selling
- Use all of your experiences to your advantage, and your customers will benefit, too
- Why it’s vital to have a coach – and only one coach – who resonates with you, who you can trust, who you get, and who gets you
- What we all do when we don’t know what to do
- Why it’s important to build your business with someone who knows your skillset
- Your book is a launchpad for other things, so what’s your plan beyond your book?
- Ask this one question to spark your beyond-the-book planning
- Are you being a real person who people can connect with, or are you hiding behind your logo?
- What’s your secret sauce?
- Are you ready for your business to scale in a big way?
- Which associations to join and which networking events to attend this year
Mentioned Resources – Preferred:
Did you enjoy this episode?
Thank you for joining us on this episode of the Digital Business Acceleration podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and review on iTunes to help us reach even more entrepreneurs and business owners.
Don’t forget to download your copy of our 7 Systems Blueprint so you know exactly how to get your business to thrive online.