If scheduling a call with a lead or prospect means a dozen emails flying back and forth while juggling time zones, you’re doing it the hard way – appointment scheduling can be hands-free and zero-hassle.
You can integrate an easy-to-use online tool like ScheduleOnce with your Google Calendar (or even Outlook) to create a streamlined appointment scheduling system that frees you up and leaves you feeling on top of things – because you are!
Just ask podcast co-host, Pam Perry, who spent her first five or six years in online business wrestling with dates and times, and then she met co-host Vernita Sherman, who got the perfect tools working seamlessly to set Pam free to grow her business.
The thing is, your business can operate like a Fortune 500 company even if you’re flying solo. It’s all about having the right tools and the right people in place so that your business runs with grace and ease.
Are there bottlenecks in your business? Are you worried about the blind spots you’ve developed while driving your business forward? Are there holes and leaks in your processes … or your budget? And are these things making you miss opportunities for more money?
Are you paying for services that you’re not using? Are you paying for features that you don’t need? Are you paying for 2 or 3 online tools that do the same thing? And are you sure that your online tools are working – and working together – as you planned, expect, and pay for?
Every business is different, so don’t settle for random recommendations. Through our Go-to-Market Strategy, we will evaluate all your business systems – front-end and back-end, from your social media strategy to your online tools and distribution channels – and then make recommendations that align with your goals and needs so you can go to market strong.
Highlights From This Episode:
- Do you have a simple and dependable process for scheduling a call with a lead or prospect?
- How does scheduling fit into the overall strategy for your online business?
- 3 essential questions for your online business: Where does each system start, where does it end, and what needs to happen in between?
- Let’s evaluate your online tools: What you need, what you’re using, what you can let go of, and what to focus on
- Are you paying for online tools that you’re not using?
- Are you paying for features that you don’t need?
- Are you paying for 2 or 3 online tools that do the same thing? (If you are, you’re not alone!)
- Are you sure that your online tools are working – and working together – as you planned, expect, and possibly paid for?
- Have your business systems been tested by you or the people who set them up?
- Pay a few dollars for upgrades that make you look like a million bucks
- Do you have Shiny Object Syndrome when it comes to online tools?
- Are you so busy with the day-to-day of your business that you’re missing out on money-making opportunities?
- FreshBooks vs. QuickBooks
- Hands-free, zero-hassle, super-simple appointment scheduling
- Why we prefer ScheduleOnce over Calendly and Acuity
- A critical feature in ScheduleOnce that’s overlooked
- 5 key features for any online scheduling tool
- When the right scheduling tool is like having your own executive assistant
- How an online scheduling tool can replace your VA or free up their time for other tasks
- Why we don’t put a scheduling link in our email signatures
- How and where scheduling links fit into our business systems
Did you enjoy this episode?
Thank you for joining us on this episode of the Digital Business Acceleration podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and review on iTunes to help us reach even more entrepreneurs and business owners.
Don’t forget to download your copy of our 7 Systems Blueprint so you know exactly how to get your business to thrive online.