Have you heard what people are calling these weeks where the whole world waits for COVID to wear itself out?
They’re calling it The Pandemic Pause because we can’t yet step forward into what comes next, and we can’t go back to what we had before. It’s like we’re standing around in a hallway, waiting for a door to open.
But why wait, when you can go knocking? This is a great time to connect with your old friends and make plenty of new ones, which you can do easily – and safely! – through social media.
But listen to this episode before you spend hours mindlessly scrolling through Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Social networking for your business isn’t just clicking Likes and collecting Friends, it’s about engaging, interacting, and making real connections.
We’ll talk about specific ways to make your online interactions more meaningful, the playground rules you need to follow online, how to strengthen your online relationships, how a client found her tribe, how you should perceive the other people in your field, our favorite tool for scheduling appointments, and one kind of social media engagement that’s a complete waste of your time.
And here’s a question for you: Which do you think is more important – a great website or strong relationships? Listen in for our answer!
Social networking is a key component of every marketing strategy, whether your business is digital or brick-and-mortar. Schedule your complimentary Breakthrough Call with us and we’ll help you think it through.
If you have a question about doing business online or about something we talk about on the podcast – ASK US. Use the comment box below or send us a note with this form, and we’ll share our answers in an upcoming episode.
Highlights From This Episode:
- What you can find when you engage more deeply with people online
- Specific ways to make your online interactions more meaningful
- Where to find common denominators for the people you meet online
- How easy it can be to bring your online conversations into the real world
- Remember recess back in grade school? Those playground rules still apply!
- Three ways to reciprocate for online interactions
- Success story! Our client found her tribe, and they’d been there the whole time
- Do you see other people in your field as competition? Think this instead…
- Our favorite tool for scheduling appointments and getting reminders about them
- Why your business isn’t moving forward even though you have a great website
- How we really feel about Cash App – ‘cause you know Pam will tell you…
- What to do if you reach out to someone online and don’t get a response
- Why Facebook private messages are the worst place to drop a note
- The kind of social networking that you don’t want to engage in
- If you come out of this pandemic with 6 of these, you’ve done a good thing
- The smoothest segue ever 😉
Resources Mentioned (Preferred):
Did you enjoy this episode?
Thank you for joining us on this episode of the Digital Business Acceleration podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and review on iTunes to help us reach even more entrepreneurs and business owners.
Don’t forget to download your copy of our 7 Systems Blueprint so you know exactly how to get your business to thrive online.