In this season of new normals, the odds are that you’re either looking for a job, trying to keep your job, or aiming for a better one … or maybe you’re trying to start a business, grow a business, or just keep your business afloat.
Look, here’s the truth: The people who get promoted, and the businesses that survive to thrive, aren’t only great at what they do – they’re also great at telling people what they’re doing.
If you’re a best-kept secret, then you’ve got a problem, so it’s a good thing that you’re here, because we’ve got the solution 😊
Listen to this episode and learn about the power in a personal PR plan, including who needs it and where to start, as well as why it’s valuable and essential. We also share a clever tactic to build your credibility, a small business success story, and a new employee power tool, plus what you need to do to get folks spending their money with you … and more!
We can help you amplify your message, get to the right audiences, and show up looking your best. Schedule a Private Deep Dive Session with us and we’ll give you the truth about what’s going to work for you, what we envision for you, and where you can improve.
If you have a question about doing business online or about something we talk about on the podcast – ASK US. Use the comment box below or send us a note with this form, and we’ll share our answers in an upcoming episode.
Highlights From This Episode:
- Who needs a personal public relations plan
- The first question to ask yourself about your personal PR campaign
- If you have a job, how to know if it’s time to activate a personal PR plan
- If you own a business, do you need a PR plan for your business and yourself?
- What to do (and not do) after you post on social media
- Why some companies have been able to survive this pandemic
- Where people are putting their money during these times
- Success Story! How Melissa Butler has kept things moving forward for The Lip Bar
- An important part of your PR plan – and what to remember when some folks don’t like you
- A simple first step for your personal PR plan
- A clever credibility-building tactic to add to your personal PR plan
- Why it’s so important to have relationship equity plus a PR plan in place
- Power Tools! Use this new journal as part of your career-building PR plan
- Something you need to do for your business or career goals
- Shout out to Dr. Geneva and Deborah Smith Pegues – thank you for your 5-star reviews!
- I Kick Ass at Work! by Sonia Alleyne
- Career Mastered
- Deborah Smith Pegues
- Dr. Geneva
- The Lip Bar
- National Association of Women Business Owners
Did you enjoy this episode?
Thank you for joining us on this episode of the Digital Business Acceleration podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and review on iTunes to help us reach even more entrepreneurs and business owners.
Don’t forget to download your copy of our 7 Systems Blueprint so you know exactly how to get your business to thrive online.