A big part of making money online is taking money online, and that requires an e-commerce solution – whether it’s a simple buy button, a shopping cart, or a full-blown online store.
But there are hundreds of those available, so which one should you choose? Well, every business is different, but a few things apply to everyone who’s trying to get paid…
Your digital shopping cart should: accept multiple forms of payment, work with both digital and physical products, and easily scale as you make more products to sell and sell more of what you make. Bonus points if the cart is affordable and integrates with your website👍🏿
In this episode, we talk about some popular digital shopping carts and highlight a solution that does all of that and more!
Listen in to learn: the difference between a single item buy button and a full blown shopping cart that allows for you to purchase multiple items at a time, how WooCommerce can get expensive even though it’s free, why PayPal should never be your only payment option, why physical products are a bigger deal these days, and how to stand out from the crowd with your next virtual event.
Highlights From This Episode:
- The difference between an all-in-one marketing system shopping cart and a full e-commerce shopping cart solution
- Is your shopping cart really a shopping cart?
- Does your shopping cart let you sell both digital AND physical products?
- 2 digital shopping carts used by marketers who don’t use all-in-one apps
- A popular free shopping cart for WordPress – and how it gets expensive
- How to get Shopify features on your WordPress website for less
- Why PayPal should never be your only payment option
- Why you should expect to pay for payment processing
- How much it costs to use Stripe, PayPal, and Shopify Payments
- How subscription boxes became the new swag bag
- Why 2020 is the year to mail out a conference swag bag for your virtual event
- The one thing that every author should include in their swag bag
- Why physical products are a bigger deal these days
Did you enjoy this episode?
Thank you for joining us on this episode of the Digital Business Acceleration podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and review on iTunes to help us reach even more entrepreneurs and business owners.
Don’t forget to download your copy of our 7 Systems Blueprint so you know exactly how to get your business to thrive online.
Leave a Reply