From “Show up to go up” to “You can’t sell to broke folk,” this episode will get your mindset straight for building a bigger and better digital business in 2020.
In our make more money in 2020 episode, we talked about how important it is to slow down before you take action – listen, observe, and plan. And if you thought we’d be leaping forward in this next episode, then we’ve got a surprise for you…
This is the ideal time to set your intentions – after you plan and before you act. If you want to invest wisely, look great, and scale up with grace and ease, then take another minute to think things through.
You don’t want your website, business card, or program materials to look like they were thrown together in a hurry, by an amateur, or by accident. The little details make a big difference, and you need to stay in tune with your target market every step of the way.
Listen in to learn about working wise and going pro through intentional action, how to become a thought leader in your industry, establishing a vision for your business by looking at your competitors, a special message for Christians with digital businesses, and real-life examples of details done wrong.
It doesn’t matter where you are with your business, we’re here to help you get started, move forward, or scale up. Schedule time with us to talk through your intentions for 2020 and plan your next steps.
Highlights From This Episode:
- Being intentional is key to getting things right for your business – the first time!
- Do you want to be considered an expert, an authority, or a thought leader? Here are your first steps…
- 3 questions you need to ask yourself about your prospects
- Which conferences you’ll want to attend in 2020
- Why writing a book can be a great first step
- Where and how to conduct an on-the-spot “mini focus group”
- You don’t need big money or big plans to act with intention
- Selecting a benchmark competitor to establish your big-picture vision
- The little details make a big difference whether your budget is big or small or nothing at all
- Stick to your brand colors with everything you create – always think long-term
- How to know when you need to get a new business card designed
- How you can tell that your elevator pitch is a winner
- A special message for Christians from a Christian (because Pam will tell you)
- 3 things you need to know about your business’s story
- Are you starting out? It doesn’t have to be perfect, just know where you’re heading
- Choose strategies and methods that suit your skills, gifts, and talents – do what’s comfortable for you
- Why you need to hire a specialist to do your Facebook advertising
- Want to dominate your industry? Here’s where to start…
- Don’t be a program junkie! Be like a postage stamp – stick to one thing until you get there
- How people dilute the power of the coaching they’ve invested in
Mentioned Resources – Preferred:
Did you enjoy this episode?
Thank you for joining us on this episode of the Digital Business Acceleration podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and review on iTunes to help us reach even more entrepreneurs and business owners.
Don’t forget to download your copy of our 7 Systems Blueprint so you know exactly how to get your business to thrive online.