If you’re on lockdown until the end of April (or longer), we get it. Pam is too, and she said it best: “This month is going to be a long year.”
The ‘Rona has us in the house, some of us out of work, and giving our mail the side-eye. In some areas, the kids won’t be back at school until September. Staying safe during this pandemic has changed everything about how we live, learn, and work.
It’s become a whole different world in just a few weeks, and as yet, we don’t know when it’s going to end. So, if you were hoping to wait this out, we’re telling you now to stop waiting. It’s time to get digital.
If you’re using Zoom video conferencing to shift your face-to-face business to the online realm, we have a tip for you that could make all the difference – whether your selling products, consulting, holding meetings, seeing patients, or giving a sermon.
And if you’re looking for an affordable way to start an online business fast, we want to introduce you to an all-in-one platform with everything you need to get started. We also want to share with you some great WordPress training, in case you decide to go that route instead.
(And if you just need some money in your pocket, we have a couple of online resources which can help that, too.)
Listen to this episode to get the scoop on those things, along with a few cautionary tales about doing online video plus how to fix a common mistake, an excellent substitute for that photo shoot you had to cancel, an online tool that will let you post your videos everywhere with ease, the only all-in-one online business platform that Vernita recommends, and more!
As always, we’re here to help. Whether you need to drag your business into the digital world or just do a pivot, schedule your complimentary breakthrough session with us so we can get you pointed in the right direction.
If you have a question about doing business online or about something we talk about on the podcast – ASK US. Use the comment box below or send us a note with this form, and we’ll share our answers in an upcoming episode.
Highlights From This Episode:
- Welcome to Life 2.0! Now that ‘Rona has changed everything, come join us in the digital world
- Success story! A business that switched from person-to-person to 100% online in just 5 days
- The quick rise in telemedicine/telehealth
- A special message about Zoom video conferences for those in the medical industry
- You might be making this mistake with your videos, but we tell you how to fix it
- Why you need to watch what other people are doing before you do more online
- A quick tip from Pam on ordering clothes direct from China
- Resources for bringing your offline, service-based, or brick-and-mortar business online
- An excellent alternative to a photo shoot (even the Wall Street Journal does this)
- How getting help with putting your business online will save you time and money
- A tool for posting your live videos to multiple channels with a single camera
- Everything’s changed, and Vernita’s changed her mind along with it … but just for now!
- The only all-in-one online business platform that Vernita recommends
- What we can learn from Australians – who are isolated on the world’s biggest island
- Where to find excellent WordPress tutorials (and it isn’t YouTube)
- What to use to create landing pages (and it isn’t ClickFunnels or Leadpages)
- Where tech-savvy folks should go to look for work (and it isn’t Fiverr)
- Just about anyone can earn a few extra dollars through this web-based service
- Why people with the teaching gift and/or training have the advantage in Life 2.0
- A free online image-editing tool that’s much easier to use than Photoshop
- Plus Pam’s position on binge-watching … here’s a hint: y’all need to stop 😊
Resources Mentioned (Preferred):
- Work Less, Make More by James Schramko
- Branding Accelerator with Pam Perry
- Facebook Live
- James Schramko
- LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda)
- Repurpose (note: we misspoke in the podcast and meant to mention Restream)
- Thrive Architect
- WPX Hosting
Did you enjoy this episode?
Thank you for joining us on this episode of the Digital Business Acceleration podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and review on iTunes to help us reach even more entrepreneurs and business owners.
Don’t forget to download your copy of our 7 Systems Blueprint so you know exactly how to get your business to thrive online.