For our last episode of the decade, we keep on talking about leveling up your digital marketing for reliable, scalable results.
In Part 1 we showed how tools and technology constantly change, but the essentials of business remain the same. No matter what you’re selling or how you sell it, it’s important to be clear, consistent, and customer-focused.
In this episode, we add CONSOLIDATE to that list.
If you have just one target market but maintain two, three, or more websites, then you are confusing your customers, dividing your time and attention, diluting your marketing efforts, creating unnecessary work for yourself, and wasting money on duplicate systems and services.
Those are five excellent reasons to bring all your online assets together – podcast, blog, store, service pages, etc. – into one online hub.
We also talk about scenarios where having more than one website makes sense, how to gather new customer emails, the simple act that puts the “social” in social media, three reasons you should be blogging or podcasting regularly, two easy ways to get testimonials, why it’s better to have no clients than the wrong clients, and the express roads to Crazytown for people in business.
If you want more customers or more clients with less effort, stress, and drama, then listen in for exactly what to do – and what to do more of – in the year ahead.
See you in 2020!
Got a question? Send it to us and we’ll share our answers in an upcoming podcast.
And if you didn’t achieve your business goals in 2019, get clarity and guidance from us on exactly what to do in 2020 to overcome your marketing and branding challenges.
Highlights From This Episode:
- The simplest thing you can do to level up your marketing (don’t sleep on this!)
- What to put in your email signature, from minimal to “extra” 😉
- Why you should have just ONE hub for your digital business
- Where to link to from your social media profiles
- Are your social media profiles clear and consistent?
- Save time and money by consolidating your systems – especially email marketing
- When it makes sense to have more than one website
- 2 ways to gather new customer emails when they buy from your website
- Are you on the social media platforms that work well for your business?
- 4 reasons that blogging and podcasting regularly are effective marketing vehicles
- Why you really need to have Share buttons on your website
- How to put the “social” into social media with one simple click
- 2 quick and easy ways to solicit testimonials
- A simple way to be more interactive with your people this year
- Why staying in contact with your customers and clients is always worth the time
- 3 ways that Pam showcases her clients to nurture and support them
- The one thing you should always have in mind as you strategize and take action
- When saying No or Goodbye is the best thing you can do for your business (and your sanity)
Mentioned Resources – Preferred:
Did you enjoy this episode?
Thank you for joining us on this episode of the Digital Business Acceleration podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and review on iTunes to help us reach even more entrepreneurs and business owners.
Don’t forget to download your copy of our 7 Systems Blueprint so you know exactly how to get your business to thrive online.