As an entrepreneur, you are eager to get the word out about your products and services, and/or get noticed overall. One major goal is to build your reputation in hopes of raising brand awareness.
You know that one of the quickest ways to build your brand and receive massive exposure, while at the same time being perceived as a credible source, is by being featured in the media. However, you have faced some big hurdles on getting the media attention you believe you deserve. You wonder, “how do I get them to notice me?”
In today’s episode, we discuss easy and effective ways of getting media attention and how press releases play a major part in this. We also share how to build your brand awareness through personal profile platforms, award shows and contests, and precise positioning. Tune in to get the details on what it really takes to make sure your brand shines.
Highlights From This Episode:
- The sequence of the things you need
- How to get brand exposure right away
- Why you should create a press release before pitching the media
- 3 hook elements you need to know before contacting a media producer
- Picking your top 10 media outlets
- What TV producers really love
- Using Twitter and LinkedIn to get booked on a show
- What “newsjacking” is and how to use it to get the attention of media producers
- The easiest way to get a TV producer’s contact information
- Providing interest and not just becoming another infomercial
- Start in your own backyard
- What a “post release” is and how to use it to get a newspaper interested in your brand
- How to get the media to come to you instead of you needing to always go to them
- SEO press releases vs press releases for specific publications
- Using personal profile platforms to increase your visibility in the search engines
- How to use award shows and contests to bring awareness to your brand and boost your credibility
Did you enjoy this episode?
Thank you for joining us on this episode of the Digital Business Acceleration podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and review on iTunes to help us reach even more entrepreneurs and business owners.
Don’t forget to download your copy of our 7 Systems Blueprint so you know exactly how to get your business to thrive online.