If your digital business isn’t filling up with money, that could be because it’s sprung a leak or two … or ten! ☹ They might be small problems, but they can cost you in a big way.
Some of these issues may surprise you, but here’s the biggest surprise of all: It can cost little or nothing to fix them! Grab a pen and paper, because you’re going to want to keep score.
Listen in and learn where to put what on your website, some technical terms that you’ve probably heard and may not understand (or know why they matter), why you absolutely have to track your website’s visitors, the free website traffic tracking tool that can save you time and money, why your website isn’t appearing in Google search results, the tiny details in your social media profiles that make a huge difference, how producers and publicists will use your social media profiles, and more!
If you need help polishing your website and social media profiles, request your Go-to-Market Strategy and we’ll do a thorough assessment and create a personalized plan for you.
If you have a question about doing business online or about something we talk about on the podcast – ASK US. Use the comment box below or send us a note with this form, and we’ll share our answers in an upcoming episode.
Highlights From This Episode:
- How website analytics can save you time, energy, and money
- What you miss out on when you don’t have analytics on your website
- 2 services for website analytics – one free, one that’s more user-friendly
- What you should (and shouldn’t!) put at the top of your website pages
- The difference between an opt-in form and a contact form
- What “responsive design” is, and why it’s critical for a modern website
- How perfect strangers become paying customers
- Success stories! Two websites that are doing it right
- Will people find your website when they do Google searches?
- 5 characteristics of excellent website content
- How often you should publish a new blog post or podcast episode
- What you really need to have at the bottom of every blog post
- What testimonials do for you and what they should look like
- What “anchor text” is, how it works, and why it matters
- The best way to hyperlink to other websites from your website
- Your checklist for looking like a pro on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- The reasonable price range for a full set of custom social media banners
- How to balance your business and personal lives on social media – it ain’t 50/50
- 2 things you should never talk about on social media
- Why it’s important to have a great bio
- The right way to write your bio
- Shout out to JoyfulOne73! Thanks for your 5-star review on Apple Podcasts 😊
Resources Mentioned (Preferred):
- Facebook Ads
- Facebook Live
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Google Analytics
- LinkedIn Pages
- Pam Perry TV
Did you enjoy this episode?
Thank you for joining us on this episode of the Digital Business Acceleration podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and review on iTunes to help us reach even more entrepreneurs and business owners.
Don’t forget to download your copy of our 7 Systems Blueprint so you know exactly how to get your business to thrive online.