Whether you’re working from home all day for the first time or are sitting at home broke, busted, and disgusted, this episode will help you thrive through our next phase of Life 2.0.
First up, we offer our pro tips on how to stay sane while working from home. Don’t go Corona Crazy! From moving your body throughout the day to changing your chair, these simple additions to your work routine will protect your eyes, body, and mind.
Then we get into the details of creating a digital product, plus a quick, affordable digital platform setup that will have you looking like a real business when you sell it online. How quick and affordable? If you have valuable expertise, you could be earning extra cash next week after spending less than $100.
So, get ready to take notes while we step through how to choose the topic for your digital product, a way to make sure your topic will sell, how to create the materials you’ll offer, how to get them online and take payments, plus all the online tools that make the magic happen, those tips for staying sane, healthy, and productive while you do it, what’s on Vernita’s take-a-break playlist, and more!
And when you’re ready to level up your online business, we’re here for you. Schedule your Go-to-Market strategy sessions with us and we’ll help you think things through and plan it all out.
If you have a question about doing business online or about something we talk about on the podcast – ASK US. Use the comment box below or send us a note with this form, and we’ll share our answers in an upcoming episode.
Highlights From This Episode:
- Our pro tips for staying sane while working from home at your computer
- How (and why) to protect yourself from computer screen glare and blue light
- How to turn your expertise into money in your pocket
- Who you’re creating a digital product for – and one characteristic is essential
- How to be sure that your audience will LOVE your digital product
- Vernita’s favorite mind mapping tool
- Quickstart your digital product with this simple format that you already know
- How to talk your way to a digital product in 2 simple steps
- Why human transcription is better … and why you’ll still need to proofread it
- How to add visual interest to your ideas
- A free screen capture tool with great video quality and cool features
- How to package and deliver your digital product
- How long it will take to get this set up and running
- Why 10XPro is THE website platform if you’re new to selling digital products
- Ready to promote your product? Check out earlier DBA episodes for tips and ideas
- How Pam can help you get your work in front of the right people
- Why you need a press release for your digital product
- How we can help you level up after you get things started on your own
- Shout out to Angel! Thanks for your comment, and we admire your creativity!
Resources Mentioned (Preferred):
- ActiveCampaign Lite
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Amazon S3
- G Suite
- GoDaddy Domains
- Google Docs
- Pam Perry PR
- PayPal Business
- Zenni Optical
Did you enjoy this episode?
Thank you for joining us on this episode of the Digital Business Acceleration podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and review on iTunes to help us reach even more entrepreneurs and business owners.
Don’t forget to download your copy of our 7 Systems Blueprint so you know exactly how to get your business to thrive online.