Are you expecting your coach to wave a magic wand and make things happen for you? Well, guess what…? That ain’t gonna happen, because that’s not what coaching is for.
Coaching gets you doing the right things in the right order using the right tools and at the right time – the first time. Coaching can shorten your learning curve by months (or even years!), and if you do your part, you will succeed.
For your part: LISTEN to what your coach is telling you, LEAN IN on every assignment, put the lessons into PRACTICE in your life and business, and ASK your coach for clarification when you have doubts about something you’ve been told to do.
It’s that simple: Listen, lean in, practice, and when in doubt, ask. It won’t always be easy, but it will always be that simple. And with that in mind, here’s an idea…
How would you like to take your business to the next level –
by Mother’s Day?
If you enjoy our podcast and want to level-up your business – and you are ready to do the work – join our Elite Inner Circle!
Starting on March 4, you’ll get 8 weeks of live, personal, step-by-step guidance straight from us, Pam and Vernita, your favorite digital marketing and branding experts. We’ll take you by the hand and show you exactly what to do to reach your specific business goals.
And to make sure you get the personal attention you need to get unstuck and moving forward, the Circle will have no more than 8 people. In that small, supportive group atmosphere, we’ll give you specific instructions for your particular situation, and we’ll answer all of your questions, every step of the way.
Now, if you’d rather drive your own progress and just need a map, schedule a strategy session with us, and we’ll create your customized strategic plan with where to start and the road to take.
Highlights From This Episode:
- When you attend live events, do you show up or do you lean in?
- The common denominator among all those classes and coaches that haven’t done you any good
- What you’re paying for when you sign up for coaching
- The sure way to undermine your success (it works every time)
- A success story – Charlotte Howard from Heart-Centered Women Publishing
- Vernita will tell you: Taking a shortcut will take you longer than any assignment you get
- How basic (and boring) tasks build your foundation for later success
- Are you ready to do the work that you’ll be asked to do?
- Are you coachable? Compare yourself to these two participant profiles
- 3 things you need to do to get your money’s worth from coaching
- Why it’s critical that you do assignments in sequence
- For example: Why you need to have the content before you build your website
- The key to a successful coaching experience: Lean not unto your own understanding
- So, your doctor prescribes three medications, but you only take one…
- How being coached is just like going to school
- A shout-out to Dr. Vibrant for her glowing 5-star review on Apple Podcasts – Thank you, Dr. V!
- And your invite to our Elite Inner Circle – enrollment closes on Monday, March 2!
Resources Mentioned (Preferred):
- Charlotte Howard’s Heart-Centered Women Publishing
- Pam Perry’s Branding Accelerator Program
- G Suite
- Facebook Pages
- GoDaddy Domains
- Proverbs 3:5
- WPX Website Hosting
Did you enjoy this episode?
Thank you for joining us on this episode of the Digital Business Acceleration podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and review on iTunes to help us reach even more entrepreneurs and business owners.
Don’t forget to download your copy of our 7 Systems Blueprint so you know exactly how to get your business to thrive online.