Since Day 1 of this pandemic, people have been scrambling to get online because that’s where the money is. Well, we knew that when we started this podcast 52 weeks ago!
Yup, it’s been a whole year since episode 1, and in that time, we’ve delivered straight-talk on the 7 foundational systems you need in place to run a successful online business with grace and ease – and without going crazy!
Dozens of episodes followed where we explored and explained social media marketing, book launches, personal branding, PR/publicity/promotion, the online moneymaker’s mindset, and more!
Now that the foundation is complete, we’re elevating things to the next level…
Listen in to hear about what we’re bringing you next, including helping you help yourself with online technology and, especially for speakers, branding and marketing yourself effectively so you’ll get noticed, get heard, and get paid.
Highlights From This Episode:
- What Vernita is creating next for your digital business
- A quick review of the 7 Systems Blueprint
- How Pam knows what she knows (Pam shares parts of her story that you may not be aware of)
- What Pam’s former job roles have in common (besides PR)
- What a producer needs to book you on their show
- Case Study! How Pam’s PR business is evolving so it can scale
- What Pam means by “It’s an I-N-G.”
- How Pam and Vernita can fill the gaps in your knowledge
- 5 critical Ps that are included in their current and upcoming programs
- The benefits of continuous business coaching with the same person
- Why Pam believes Life magazine is no longer around
- How to guarantee that you’ll be nominated for an award
- Pam’s Grammy-award-winning client and what she’s doing next
- Eric Thomas
- G Suite
- Kamala Harris
- ReadySetGoSpeak.com with Pam Perry
- Speakers Magazine
- Speakers Magazine on YouTube
- Stephanie Mills
Did you enjoy this episode?
Thank you for joining us on this episode of the Digital Business Acceleration podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and review on iTunes to help us reach even more entrepreneurs and business owners.
Don’t forget to download your copy of our 7 Systems Blueprint so you know exactly how to get your business to thrive online.