Coronavirus… Falling stocks… Layoffs… Empty grocery store shelves… Social distancing… Schools closed… Churches closed… Restaurants closed (or carryout and delivery only)… and on and on.
Our world has been turned upside down in a very short period of time and people are stressed, worried, and living day-to-day in fear.
We created this special podcast episode to help you release the fear, stress and worry by shifting your focus on practical things you can do to maximize this time. We even share with you a quick and easy way to make money at home right now (Yep, you can get started immediately… and – believe it or not – it’s the absolute BEST time to do it!).
Please understand that you’re going to survive many things during your lifetime and being in a panic about it is not going to help the situation.
So then what do you do to calm your nerves?
Well we want to share with you what we’re calling the 5 P’s that will help you take your mind off the negativity and transform that energy into positive outcomes.
These P’s are not what you may be thinking. Yes, the world needs to stay peaceful, prayerful, and positive… but guess what? There are more P’s to add to that equation – things that you can do immediately to open up opportunities and blessings to enter into your life during this time.
Listen in as we point out the bright side to all of this and share how much of a blessing this time can be if you allow yourself to see it.
Highlights From This Episode:
- One of the worst things you can do right now… and what to do instead
- A practical way of clearing negative energy from your environment
- The silver linings to focus on during this time
- Making room for blessings and welcomed opportunities
- Recognizing the clues that help you realize your purpose
- The importance of taking time to map out your plan
- Focusing on the things that add value to your life
- This is the perfect time to supercharge your digital business
- Why you should listen to Episodes 2-15 of this podcast
- Simple and easy steps you can take right NOW to make money quickly during these times using digital tools you already have (no tech headaches whatsoever)
- Why people still pay for information even if it could be found online for free (so stop making up excuses and get out there and get paid for your knowledge)
- Don’t downplay your gifts – embrace them and be a leader
- Pam shares creative ways to finish writing your book during this time
- Strategic ways of using social media to develop relationships with the Media so you can get more publicity
- How you react emotionally determines how things will affect you
- The truth about the Media and how not to get fooled
Resources Mentioned (Preferred):
Did you enjoy this episode?
Thank you for joining us on this episode of the Digital Business Acceleration podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and review on iTunes to help us reach even more entrepreneurs and business owners.
Don’t forget to download your copy of our 7 Systems Blueprint so you know exactly how to get your business to thrive online.