We see it often and a lot… people who are doing all the right things – blogging or podcasting, posting on social media, and have a nice website – but they aren’t making any sales because they’re confusing the heck out of their customers!
It can be as simple as this: if you have a restaurant, customers will want to see photos of the food. If you’re an author, readers will want to see your writing. If you’re a speaker, clients will want to hear you speak.
That sounds obvious, but it’s easy to send out mixed messages when you’re not clear within yourself about the valuable skills, gifts, and talents that you bring to the world.
In this episode, we share true stories of people who had clarity and found prosperity, as well as those who struggle in their muddle. Listen in and hear about: why it’s essential that you start with just one thing, the ways people mix their messages online, why your customers need to hear your story, how you serve the world by being your authentic self, what Viola Davis, Lizzo, and Oprah have in common … and more!
If you want to get clarity, we can help pull out your story and then make a step-by-step plan – schedule a Private Deep Dive Session with us.
If you have a question about doing business online or about something we talk about on the podcast – ASK US. Use the comment box below or send us a note with this form, and we’ll share our answers in an upcoming episode.
Highlights From This Episode:
- True Story: The stylist without any style photos on their website or social media
- Success Story: The story behind YourStylishWays.com
- 3 reasons you need to pick just ONE thing to offer
- A message for Baby Boomers who are ready to do something new
- Why you have to tell people about your Why
- How you serve the world by being your authentic self
- What Vernita loves about Viola Davis in How to Get Away with Murder
- True Story: This woman became a phenom when she took off her…
- You can’t hide online – we all see what you’re not saying
- True Story: How Pam came to do ministry marketing and PR
- What people love and appreciate about Lizzo
- The Oprah Effect: Win big by being yourself and telling your story
- How focusing your interests invites success
- True Story: How our client ties together ministry, real estate, and entrepreneurship
- The truth about people with broad business interests
- True Story: She’s tech-savvy and has various skills, but she works this ONE thing
- Is a ‘boutique’ agency promising you they can do it all? Well…
- Dr. Avis Jones-DeWeever
- Crys Wood at Work
- How to Get Away with Murder on ABC
- Instagram for Business
- Octavia Spencer
- Viola Davis
- Your Stylish Ways
Did you enjoy this episode?
Thank you for joining us on this episode of the Digital Business Acceleration podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and review on iTunes to help us reach even more entrepreneurs and business owners.
Don’t forget to download your copy of our 7 Systems Blueprint so you know exactly how to get your business to thrive online.