Have you noticed the shift that’s been happening? Because of the pandemic – and thanks to smartphones and fast internet access – more and more of our interaction is happening online (although it’s been like that for a while now, you just can’t ignore it anymore – it’s a way of life).
This pandemic has been a boon for some businesses and created fresh opportunities for others, even as it’s wrecked entire industries. If you take a close look, you’ll see that the people who are thriving and surviving are the ones who have gone digital.
Here’s the truth: Whether you have a digital business, a brick-and-mortar business, a regular job, or have retired to the beach, you have to take some part in our world’s digital transformation or you’re going to get left behind.
It’s time to pivot, change, level up, transform, adapt, and lean in with the right mindset and a strategy for moving forward.
Check out this episode for stories about people who successfully pivoted their businesses to thrive and survive despite the pandemic, the key to keeping up and leveling up in our digital age, what digital is all about when it comes to business, when to hire someone versus learn how to do it yourself, book launch ideas for the pandemic era, the very first thing you need to do if you’re going to have an internet-based business … and more!
If you’re ready to discover the next move for your digital transformation, schedule a Private Deep Dive Session with us, and we’ll help you get on the right track for your specific situation.
Highlights From This Episode:
- A quote that explains our current situation in a nutshell
- Digital transformation essential #1: The right mindset
- 4 things to level up in your digital business
- Success Story! Debbie Allen (remember Fame?) expands her dance academy online
- From radio to YouTube – a quick recap of media’s evolution
- Learning is THE key to keeping up and leveling up
- Why it’s vital that you know the basics of using a computer
- 6 ways to accelerate your business – a quick list
- Digital transformation essential #2: A strategy for moving forward
- What digital is all about (and it’s not about using the cool tools)
- Success Story! How an Airbnb host kept things going while others failed
- How video can help you bring in customers during the pandemic
- Success Story! A Lyft driver who pivoted to Grubhub
- When to hire someone vs. learn how to do it yourself
- 3 virtual book launch ideas – let’s get creative!
- How you can benefit from the gig economy
- The next big digital business opportunity in this pandemic era
- A pro tip for online meetings, conferences, and summits
- Mac classes online
- PC classes online
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy
- The Gig Economy by Diane Mulcahy
- LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com)
- Mike Dillard
Did you enjoy this episode?
Thank you for joining us on this episode of the Digital Business Acceleration podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and review on iTunes to help us reach even more entrepreneurs and business owners.
Don’t forget to download your copy of our 7 Systems Blueprint so you know exactly how to get your business to thrive online.