You’ve attracted the right people, and they’ve been converted into clients and customers … now what?
Now you let the next system in our 7 systems blueprint deliver the goods while you work, play, eat, and sleep.
In the 20+ combined years we’ve worked in digital business, we’ve watched technologies change and online tools come and go, and we’ve learned a lot along the way. This episode is an opportunity for you to learn from our success (and our mistakes).
One of the best moves you can make for business acceleration is to get out of the way. When you stop doing things manually and start using systems that do things automatically, you’re providing better service to your clients and customers while creating a better life for you.
And when you bring in tools, services, and vendors instead of doing everything by yourself, your business can grow at the pace it wants to – instead of the pace you can keep up with – and there’s no limit to your success.
In this episode, we talk about weighing the pros and cons of handling transactions yourself; the tools, services, and vendors that are ready to lighten your load; why we prefer to keep our tools in-house and onsite; and the ONE thing you need to do before selecting any online tools … and much more!
Highlights From This Episode:
- Manually delivering digital projects can be a hot mess (just ask Pam)
- The ONE thing you must do before selecting any online tools
- Think big, and plan for something bigger – creating business systems that scale
- What customers need to know before they press that Buy button
- How long it takes a new customer to feel buyer’s remorse
- A PayPal receipt is not a thank you
- Doing this simple thing for them can mean fewer refunds for you
- How doing it yourself can make more money but costs more in time and resources
- Delivering books 3 ways: the cheapest way, the better way, and the way that will get you noticed
- The time Vernita’s Amazon S3 bill jumped from $3 to $300
- Why we prefer MemberPress for delivering digital products
- Why you would sell products through Amazon (and why you wouldn’t)
- With this shopping cart, you can have membership income without a membership site
- Why you won’t make big money with your book (we also talked about this in episode #5)
- The big problem with using other websites for event registration and landing pages
- How the appearance of instability can hurt your credibility
- Amazon S3
- DPD – Digital Product Delivery
- Gravity Forms
- Thrive Architect (WordPress plugin)
- WooCommerce (WordPress plugin)
Did you enjoy this episode?
Thank you for joining us on this episode of the Digital Business Acceleration podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and review on iTunes to help us reach even more entrepreneurs and business owners.
Don’t forget to download your copy of our 7 Systems Blueprint so you know exactly how to get your business to thrive online.