When you work on developing a strong brand identity, you significantly increase your credibility in your market. This, in turn, positions you to attract more ideal clients and customers with ease.
Many entrepreneurs take a very cavalier approach to brand identity by quickly whipping up logos, images, and other important material (or a lack thereof) without much thought about strategy and reasons for doing or not doing certain things a certain way. We want you to understand that every small detail builds upon each other to increase the likelihood of your business being the “go to” brand for a particular niche in your industry.
On today’s episode, we help you up your game by discussing how to get your foundational brand pieces tight and right. We break down the important elements of your photos, logo, one sheet, professional bio, and social media banners.
Highlights From This Episode:
- Don’t get stuck on the visuals
- What branding means for businesses
- Not hiding behind words
- Matching your brand’s perception with your prices
- Defining what your brand shots should look like
- Proper social media profile pictures
- Being the best version of yourself
- Social media influencers
- Why you need a photo shoot plan before hiring a photographer
- Matching your photos with your market
- Symbolism in logos
- The #1 thing your logo should be
- Logo file types you should have and why
- Important elements every professional bio should have
- What a One Sheet includes and what to use it for
- Things to keep in mind when creating your social media banners
Did you enjoy this episode?
Thank you for joining us on this episode of the Digital Business Acceleration podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and review on iTunes to help us reach even more entrepreneurs and business owners.
Don’t forget to download your copy of our 7 Systems Blueprint so you know exactly how to get your business to thrive online.