We’re spicing up things, and it’s starting with real talk about the seven systems you need to run a successful business online. These foundational systems are key to building a strong digital marketing platform, and today we dive deep into the secret sauce of the Attraction System, which is the first pillar of the seven systems.
We notice that many business owners, authors, and speakers do not know their core message. They are not sure how to attract their ideal clients, and not sure who to speak to in their market. Attraction requires you to get clear on your core message, because if your message lacks clarity, your business will not see growth or results.
In this episode, we discuss how to develop a clear core message, which is the first key piece to the Attraction System. We talk about how to get your target audience to know, like, and trust you. We also discuss the importance of sharing your backstory.
Highlights From This Episode:
- How to get clear on your core message to your market
- The secret sauce that makes you stand out
- Why you should know your market
- How to research your market
- Knowing the problem that you solve
- The importance of identifying the why part of your story
- Showcasing your knowledge
- Attracting your ideal clients & customers
- Why people watch you before buying from you
- What is personal branding
- How to get people to connect to you
- How to make a lifestyle brand or business from your skillset
- The power within your backstory
- Avoid building your business off assumptions
- Providing value and being authentic
Did you enjoy this episode?
Thank you for joining us on this episode of the Digital Business Acceleration podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and review on iTunes to help us reach even more entrepreneurs and business owners.
Don’t forget to download your copy of our 7 Systems Blueprint so you know exactly how to get your business to thrive online.