Things are starting to get juicy now!
Why is that?
Because today is the day we start talking about the next system in our 7 systems blueprint: The Conversion System.
It’s important for you to know that everything we mentioned in episodes 2 – 8 about attraction assists with increasing conversions – that is, turning the people you have attracted to you into leads, prospects, clients and customers. Your conversion system will not work effectively if you do not have a proper attraction system… period.
This is NOT an either/or type of thing. You need both systems working together in order for you to be successful at building a sustainable business.
In this episode, we talk about what you should consider when you’re creating your opt-in offer (free giveaway/lead magnet); how to engage with your leads and prospects; why the back-end matters just as much as the front-end; how to prevent yourself from generating dead leads (and what we mean by that)…and so much more!
Highlights From This Episode:
- The order of conversions
- Solving a problem while pre-selling your paid offer
- The importance of knowing your client avatar
- Why you should STOP writing like you were taught in school (and what to do instead)
- How often you should communicate with your list
- The difference between a prospect and a lead
- An overlooked strategy for writing better copy
- When to change your assessment form to an application
- The power of taking the doctor approach
- Structuring your paid offers
- Creating an Aha free offer
- Improving your customer service
- How to avoid attracting dead leads
- The best type of lead or prospect
- Sales vs profit
- The downfall of focusing only on advertising to build your list
- The type of marketing that allows you to convert people to buyers faster
- Double opt-in vs single opt-in
- What you should ALWAYS include in your lead welcome email (it’s the simplest thing many entrepreneurs overlook)
Did you enjoy this episode?
Thank you for joining us on this episode of the Digital Business Acceleration podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and review on iTunes to help us reach even more entrepreneurs and business owners.
Don’t forget to download your copy of our 7 Systems Blueprint so you know exactly how to get your business to thrive online.