As an expert in your field, you’re a content machine. Even if you haven’t put all of what you know in writing… or audio… or video, you still have plenty of content in your mind to work with; you just need to learn how to express what you know to your target audience in a way where you attract them to you and convert them into customers and clients. That’s what content marketing is all about.
This episode is Part 1 of a 2-part series where we explain how to use and leverage your content to attract leads and boost sales. Here in Part 1, we dive into the various types of content to create that will grow your business. Tune in to hear the tips and tricks we share to get your content to work for you.
Highlights From This Episode:
- Don’t fall for the okey-doke
- Wants vs Needs
- Understanding your customer before creating content
- Moving someone emotionally
- Content is part of the marketing
- Why you should blog and podcast regularly
- The importance of having a call-to-action within your audio
- Types of content to create
- How to build an email list from people who have read your book
- Using your book to generate sales for your premium programs
- One simple thing you can do to know who bought your book from Amazon
- Feeding the machine
- Consistently showcasing your authority and expertise
- Being specific about your topics
- Don’t complicate it; focus on the basics
- The key to being found in the search engines
- Why the Oprah model for podcasting may not be ideal for you
- Knowing the customer and solving the problem
Did you enjoy this episode?
Thank you for joining us on this episode of the Digital Business Acceleration podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and review on iTunes to help us reach even more entrepreneurs and business owners.
Don’t forget to download your copy of our 7 Systems Blueprint so you know exactly how to get your business to thrive online.