If you’re thinking about using ClickFunnels – and especially if you’re already using ClickFunnels and not selling much – then you have to listen to this episode where we break it all down.
We’re going to give you some history, and then we’ll touch on 5 things you need to consider before using tools like ClickFunnels. When you understand and apply these 5 things, you will experience a massive breakthrough and an incredible boost in sales.
First off, ClickFunnels won’t make you money – it’s not a magic bullet! It’s just a tool to utilize the fundamental direct response marketing strategies that actually make money. (And that’s true for Kartra, LeadPages, and any other online tool.)
Look, there’s nothing new under the sun, okay? The marketing strategies that people use online today are the same marketing strategies that Dan Kennedy pioneered 50 years ago, and they’ve been making people rich ever since.
Dan took proven sales methods from the direct sales industry and door-to-door salesmen, and he reshaped those techniques to work with letters in the mail. Back in the day, a well-written letter could bring in millions of dollars – and they still do.
Now Dan’s direct mail marketing strategies have been reshaped for our world of websites and social media, but you won’t get far with the new online tools if you don’t use those old-school marketing fundamentals.
If you’ve been using the tools but not making the sales, listen to this episode, and we’ll point you in the right direction.
Because if you integrate old-school sales & marketing strategies and fundamentals with the latest technology, then you won’t have to rely on temporary tactics and be at the mercy of a single online tool. Instead, your business will make money consistently regardless of the tool you use.
To tap into our decades of knowledge and experience on sales and marketing, as well as our experience with reliable online tools, schedule time with us.
Highlights From This Episode:
- Before you even think of using ClickFunnels, you need to know these 5 things…
- How internet marketing started 25 years before the internet was even a thing
- Why easy is good, but it’s better that you choose online tools that can grow with you
- Don’t let your tools define your business; design your business then find tools that fit
- No online tool will make you money; they just automate processes and make the work easier
- Learn sales and marketing fundamentals before trying the advanced techniques
- How direct mail sales letters have been reshaped to sell things online
- What a sales funnel really is
- Why having multiple landing pages doesn’t work for modern marketing
- How the focus for marketing techniques has changed over the past 20 years
- How branding helps you spend less on advertising (or skip it altogether)
- What you can learn from infomercials, collection agencies, and “junk” mail
- The most important marketing and sales skill that you can possibly have
- How to automatically do “SEO copywriting”
- What to look for in a copywriter
- How Vernita feels about plug-and-play copywriting templates
- One of the quickest ways for your business to make money that most online marketers overlook
- How to avoid brand confusion
- Pam’s all-time favorite branding example and a true story
- How branding and brand recognition make selling so much easier
Mentioned Resources – Preferred:
- No B.S. books
- No B.S. Inner Circle (formerly GKIC)
- Thrive Architect
Mentioned Veteran Internet Marketers, Salespeople, and Copywriters:
- Brian Tracy
- Corey Rudl
- Dan Kennedy
- Frank Kern
- Gary Halbert
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Jermaine Griggs
- John Carlton
- Mark Joyner
- Marlon Sanders
- Mike Dillard
- Mike Filsaime
- Pat Flynn
- Russell Brunson
- Tom Hopkins
- Yanik Silver
- Zig Ziglar
Did you enjoy this episode?
Thank you for joining us on this episode of the Digital Business Acceleration podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and review on iTunes to help us reach even more entrepreneurs and business owners.
Don’t forget to download your copy of our 7 Systems Blueprint so you know exactly how to get your business to thrive online.