In this episode, we’re finishing up our marketing challenges Q + A series with some laser coaching for our listeners who are challenged by: narrowing the focus of their business, reaching their target audience, capitalizing on their YouTube success, quietly building their digital business while they’re still at their job, and other real-world issues.
As always, our goal is to help you build your digital business, manage your marketing, and navigate the online world with grace and ease. When you bring us real problems, we’re going to offer you real solutions – and make sure you have realistic expectations.
So, listen in to learn: what to do if you have a lot of business ideas, some things you really need to know about YouTube, a few alternatives to doing live video, website essentials, a fun way to advertise your book, the truth about going after your big dream, what the Three Little Pigs can tell you about building a business, the top hashtag for speakers… and more!
If you’re struggling with your marketing strategy, schedule a Private Deep Dive Session with us. Don’t stay hung up. We can help you move forward – it’s time!
If you have a question about doing business online or about something we talk about on the podcast – ASK US. Use the comment box below or send us a note with this form, and we’ll share our answers in an upcoming episode.
Highlights From This Episode:
- Do you have a lot of business ideas? Pam has a vital message for you…
- To monetize your podcast and YouTube videos, make sure you do this
- On YouTube, which is more valuable: a million views or a million subscribers?
- Where to send press releases when Black folks are your target audience
- The one thing you absolutely must have on your website’s home page
- The mindset of your website visitors and social media followers
- Why your email list is essential for your digital business
- 4 ways to leverage a popular YouTube video
- The key to “breaking through the noise” – listen to Episode 44 for more on this
- How to market your business on the DL (so your job won’t know)
- 3 reasons people aren’t buying your product
- 3 things to consider before buying that domain name
- How to be the business that comparison shoppers buy from
- Does going live on video stress you out? Here are four alternatives…
- A fun way to advertise your book (or anything else)
- The truth about going after your really big dream
- Your first steps if you want to make a blockbuster movie
- The #1 question to ask yourself about getting where you want to go
- What the Three Little Pigs can tell you about building a business
- What a publicist can’t do for you – and yeah, it’s a Catch-22
- Are you a speaker? Do this first, and then do this next…
- American Black Film Festival
- Black Lives Matter
- Black Press of America
- Blubrry Podcast Hosting
- Dr. Boyce Watkins
- Iyanla Vanzant
- ReShonda Tate Billingsley
- Sundance Film Festival
- The Three Little Pigs
Did you enjoy this episode?
Thank you for joining us on this episode of the Digital Business Acceleration podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and review on iTunes to help us reach even more entrepreneurs and business owners.
Don’t forget to download your copy of our 7 Systems Blueprint so you know exactly how to get your business to thrive online.