We created the digital business acceleration podcast because we didn’t want you to keep throwing away money trying to figure things out and not know what really works to get the results you want.
We noticed that entrepreneurs will often start a digital business, or expand their current business online, by getting a website. Then they begin promoting their business without even considering all the things that need to be put in place in order to be successful. We don’t want you to get caught up in the wrong way of doing things, so we discuss what works and what doesn’t based on our experience.
In this introductory episode, we explain why you should stop focusing on your website and start considering ALL of the pieces needed to create a powerful digital platform. We dive into how your site is a communication tool… it’s the hub… it’s the glue… it pulls everything together… BUT it’s only one part of a much bigger system. We also share with you why your website is not even the first component of the system that you should be thinking about.
Highlights From This Episode:
- How Pam and Vernita met over a decade ago
- Pam’s website woes and how they were fixed
- The importance of having opt-in forms on your website
- Why you should not add email contacts into your email marketing system
- Segmenting your list and using automations in your email marketing
- It’s all about the systems
- What you need to know before hiring someone to create your website
- Why you should not have web designers code your website
- The importance of copywriting when it comes to conversions
- Your message and copy come before everything else
- Know your ideal client and the problem that you solve
- Your website is only one tool in the chest
- The first few things you need to think about in order to create a powerful digital marketing platform
- Automating your process
- Track and measure what’s working and what’s not
- Ad traffic vs content marketing traffic
- Building a scalable business
Did you enjoy this episode?
Thank you for joining us on our first episode of the Digital Business Acceleration podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 star rating and review on iTunes to help us reach even more entrepreneurs and business owners.
Don’t forget to download your copy of our 7 Systems Blueprint so you know exactly how to get your business to thrive online.